Thursday, June 18, 2015

Stronger than you think

I listened to a great presentation by Joyce Meyer.One of her key points was how Americans are so addicted to comfort. I strongly agree especially as we bike in the heat over the mountains. What I think about is that I am uncomfortable by choice. I think of Pastor Saeed and others that are being held captives in very uncomfortable situations for the cause of Christ and I pray for them.

I also think of the great philosopher Winnie the Pooh when he said "You are stronger than you think and braver than you know". That is very true for me as we journey. We can feel your prayers and are so very thankful.

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Since you brought up "Winnie", I am reminded of The Little Engine that Could, "I think I can"... and you will. Praying daily.

    ReplyDelete