Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Friends

Our travels today took us from Fairport to East Bay where we are staying in the home of a good childhood friend. The only problems is that my friend and family are not here. They are on vacation in the Adirondacks. So the house is very empty but we appreciate so much the use of the house.

In route we stopped and visited some other good friends that Steve had from his youth group days - Neil and Jan and some of their family. It seems so good to once again be back in the same area as friends and family. And yes - food was involved with our visit.

The route today took us north along the shore of Lake Onterio. The riding was great. With the addition of Lake Onterio, Lake Superior is the only Great Lake we missed on this adventure.

Marcia and I have been so blessed in doing this ride together.

Miles today = 54

Total miles = 3783

 

1 comment:

  1. It's Friday morning and I just realized that I dreamt about you last night, Marcia. You were home in Maine, I gave you a hug, and told you how proud I am of you. Maybe that'll be a reality pretty soon, huh?

    ReplyDelete