Friday, August 14, 2015

Marcia

Today is August 14, 2015. On August 14, 1976 I married my beautiful bride Marcia. She is my life mate and best friend. We have cried together through hardships but we have had our share of laughter. We have raised a wonderful son together and have shared in so many other life adventures to numerous to number. Above all God has given us a life together based on on a shared faith in Christ. We have never questioned our love and devotion toward each other. Thank you Marcia for always being there for me and sharing with me in this grand adventure called life. I do truly love you and always will.

 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! A very nice tribute to your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! Can't wait to see you on your last leg of your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are two very lucky people to have found one another and to have created such a wonderful life together. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore you, I love being your wife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary you two crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary you two crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary you two crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete